SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY AT UGM
* Human rights, democracy, environmental protection and scientific education are among our indispensables.
* We respect people's political views. We do not put pressure on anyone because of their political views, we do not allow political pressure on our employees or political activity in our workplaces. As a company, we do not engage in any political activity while conducting our business. We stand at an equal distance to every political movement and thought.
* We do not allow political emblems and signs to be found in our workplaces and all movable and immovable assets of our company. We do not allow the company's employees to contribute to any individual, association, organization or charitable cause, and to use the company's name, tools and equipment in this field, without the company's approval, inside or outside the company.
* We always cooperate and communicate with public institutions and organizations related to our business, and present them with our views on the development of legislation.
* With the awareness of being a good citizen, we attach importance to social responsibility projects. We take a role in the public interest in non-governmental organizations and respect the traditions and cultures of the countries we work with and foreign chambers of commerce. We take care to ensure that social activities performed on behalf of the company and in which company images are used are within the approval of the company, are based on volunteerism and are carried out outside of working hours.
* Before joining any association or organization as a member, we carefully compare its benefits and responsibilities. Employees of the company cannot become members of associations on behalf of the company or represent the company in associations of which they are members personally, without the approval of the company.
* We believe that a sustainable structure of our company in the long term contributes or will contribute to the country's economy and employment.
* As a signatory of the United Nations Women's Empowerment Principles (UNWEPs), inclusive growth and ensuring gender equality in working life are among our priorities. It promotes gender equality. Empowering women in economic and social life; We support full and effective participation in decision-making processes.
* The United Nations (UN) Global Compact is the world's largest corporate sustainability initiative with over 15,000 companies and over 5,000 external members in over 160 countries. The UN Global Compact, which began its work in 2000, encourages organizations to act collaboratively to create a sustainable and inclusive global economy that benefits our world, all people, communities and markets. The UN Global Compact supports companies around the world to align their strategies and operations with the 10 Principles in the areas of human rights, labor standards, environment and anti-corruption, while also leading the business world to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals. Our company Ünsped Customs Consultancy is also a member of UN Global Compact.